What is the role of an RB CHAMPION?
An RB CHAMPION is a designated person who will manage the program for the organization and agrees to:
1. Promote the RecycleBalls mission
2. Place bins directly on each indoor court
3. Place bins as close as possible to each outdoor court
4. Replace full bins immediately with fresh bins.
5. Ship any full bin(s) immediately via UPS.
6. Provide program feedback as needed on an ongoing basis.
Who typically acts as the RB CHAMPION?
An RB CHAMPION could be anyone employed or trusted by the facility who is willing to act as the liaison between that facility and RecycleBalls. This individual tends to care a lot about the environment and thrives taking on community roles to improve it.