What are the 10 things I need to know?
1. Assemble every bin right away to save time.
2. One bin should be placed directly on every inside court.
3. Always replace full bins with FRESH ones immediately.
4. Ship any bin AS SOON AS it is full to ensure timely bin replacement.
5. All of our bins have a pre-paid UPS labels and will be picked up by UPS.
6. Bring full bins to the front desk, or anywhere UPS delivers.
7. Promote this green program with included posters!
8. You do not need to tape the top hole of the bin.
9. You can recycle all of your cart or extra balls.
10. Contact us anytime at (855) 988-BALL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is in the QUICKSHIP setup package?
All setup and replacement packages consist of 10 bins. The setup package comes with instructions and a poster kit. Promote this green program by placing the included repositionable posters safely on any surface.
How do I/we open these packages?
Simply run any sharp knife down one side and the whole package will open.
How do I/we assemble the bins?
Assemble every bin right away to save time. Start by assembling the BOTTOM first and then the TOP. Ensure the two top tabs are locked. It takes about 60 seconds to assemble a bin.
Where should I/we place these bins?
1. Inside Courts: One bin should be placed directly on every inside court. Courtside bins fill up with 200 balls in 2-4 wks on active courts. Tennis players prefer courtside bins and these fill up 5-10 times faster than bins placed off court.
2. Outdoor Courts: Our bins are not waterproof. Place these in a sheltered area as close to tennis courts as possible. A new waterproof enclosure should be available in the fall of 2017.
Where should I/we put EXTRA empty assembled bins?
Assemble every bin right away to save time.Stack extra empty bins in an area near your tennis courts. Empty bins can be stacked 3 or 4 high to save space.
How often should bins be replaced?
Fresh bins and immediate shipments are critical to a successful program.
Always replace full bins with fresh ones immediately.
When should we ship our bins?
Ship any bin as soon as it is full to ensure timely bin replacement. Please do not accumulate full bins. There is no cost savings to us in shipping one or many bins via UPS.
How do we ship balls to RecycleBalls?
A best practice is to have a designated area for these bins at your front desk area (or anywhere UPS delivers) and ask staff there to notify the UPS driver when he/she is there. All of our bins have a pre-paid UPS labels. Given a regular UPS service, UPS will take one or many bins when they come by to deliver/pick up anything else. The UPS driver simply needs to be pointed to these bins when he/she is on site. No need to call UPS or incur any shipping costs.
Where/how do I/we get new bins?
All bins are tracked. Once we have received 5 full bins, fresh bins will be automatically shipped to ensure you have a consistent inventory. Bins are shipped in packs of ten. One courtside bin typically fills up in 3-6 weeks.
How many balls does a bin hold?
Our bins hold exactly 200 tennis balls and weigh 26lbs when full.
Do I need to tape bins when shipping?
No. The hole is smaller than a tennis ball only go one way. If you are on the west coast or in Florida, consider taping the top and bottom.
What about damaged bins?
Have a bin with an area that is damaged? Use clear tape to fix