Position: Part-time, 24+ flex hours and could go to full time.
Location: South Burlington, VT (may consider remote)
Starting: August 15, 2017
RecycleBalls is an innovative nonprofit organization with a mission to recycle all tennis balls in the United States. A fast-growing network of partners in 25 states is spearheading a first-of-its-kind initiative in 2017.
We are the first organization in U.S. tennis history with a scalable collection solution for all used tennis balls. The RecycleBalls QUICKSHIP program provides tennis organizations and players nationwide with a comprehensive tennis ball recycling solution. Earlier this year, we developed RecycleBalls Green Gold through an innovative process that allows the recycling and repurposing of every tennis ball donated.
Our intention is to recycle all donated balls into green products/solutions that will improve lives and ensure U.S. tennis becomes a green sport.
• Coordinate communication and develop exceptional relationships with our growing partner network.
• Assist with the coordinating of all program aspects including sales, database management, marketing strategy, logistics, and execution.
• Collaborate with sales & marketing campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Previous customer relations experience.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to multitask between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities and roles.
• Strong level of computer literacy, cause marketing, and social media skills preferred.
• Nonprofit and or tennis industry experience is an asset.
Please email your resume in confidence to Derrick firstname.lastname@example.org
RecycleBalls is always looking for the best and brightest in marketing, customer engagement, community outreach, etc. If you think you would be a good fit, send us an email and let us know! Email a resume and cover letter to Dsenior@recycleballs.org